Friday, November 5, 2010

Here's a multiple-choice question: What's the worst thing about sending your kid to school?

Brought to you by Bonggamom at Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here's a multiple-choice question: What's the worst thing about sending your kid to school?
a) Waking up early in the morning
b) Helping your kid with homework (or doing it for them)
c) Junky cafeteria food
d) Having to buy 10 rolls of wrapping paper for your kid's fundraiser
3) Lice

For me, it's no contest. I can set my alarm clock, force (or bribe) my kids to do their own homework, pack their lunches and give out wrapping paper to relatives as presents -- but lice are like the plague. They're the worst houseguests ever!

When The Pea got lice, checking and removing the little buggers from her hair was an agonizing process, and I'm not eager to go through that again anytime soon. I bought her a lice prevention shampoo, but didn't really care for the smell. So when MomSelect invited me to try the Zippity Doo line of haircare products, I jumped at the chance, and I'm so glad I did! Here's what I thought of them:

The Basics
Zippity Doo is a line of children's hair care products help prevent lice infestation, and are mild enough for daily use.

The Bongga
These product smell heavenly! Everyone in the family loves the minty, tea-tree scent, even 3Po, who usually detests mint. We're really enjoying the shampoo and the conditioner, and The Pea loves using the detangler spray to comb out her rat's nest of a head in the mornings.

The Blah
The problem with lice prevention shampoos is that you can never really tell whether they work or not! I'll have to get back to you all on this the next time there is a lice infestation at school!

The Bottom Line
Whether Zippity-Doo products really do prevent lice or not, they are a great haircare line that smells great and leaves kids' hair feeling nice and soft!
From - BONGGAFINDS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment