Friday, November 5, 2010

There are lots of things we, as parents, have to deal with that are not pleasant

 There are lots of things we, as parents, have to deal with that are not pleasant: runny (or bloody) noses; dirty diapers; puke; and potty training accidents. We clean these up because we love our kids (and because nobody else will do it!) One thing that get to even the strongest of moms is head lice. (Okay...raise your hand if your head started itching when you read that last sentence!) Even the thought of lice makes most of our skin crawl.

I have been fortunate to not have the experience of "de-lousing" (is that the word?) my kids. But one time in high school, I had been working with kids and got a bad case. Not fun. At all.

Now there is a product that claims to PREVENT the problem in the first place. I am all for preventing. Zippity Doo's sent me their line of children's haircare and surface prevention products to try out. Now, I am all for giving products a test drive for my readers, but I won't be testing the product completely with my kids. I mean, I am not going to intentionally expose them to lice to see if it works. If you win, you can try that out yourself!

Zippity Doo's is mild and safe enough to use every day, and it provides natural gentle prevention instead of harsh treatments.

The full line includes 2 products for bath time: Zippity Doo's™Shampoo and Zippity Doo's™ Conditioner as first line of defense against lice and other insects; 2 products to use in the morning:Zippity Doo's™ Leave-In Detangler or Zippity Doo's™ Styling Gel for an added and fresh layer of lice prevention before the kids head off to school or camp; and Zippity Doo's™ Shield Spray on all surfaces, including hats, helmets, backpacks, pillows, bedding, toys, combs, clips, berets and other items and hair accessories that may harbor lice, nits and other insects.
From - Mom 2 Ways Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment