Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zippity Doo's: Children's Hair Products that Protect!!

 With all the love and joy that we experience from being Moms, comes many tasks that can only be described as "icky". We wipe noses, change dirty diapers and clean up accidents left and right- all in the name of love. There is one situation that continues to strike fear in the hearts of even the toughest moms, and it involves a comb and creepy crawlies. We're talking of course, about head lice.

Any mom who has had the pleasure of picking insects out of her little one's hair knows that it's not a fun experience for anyone involved. That's why I'm so excited to introduce you to a line of products that will protect your child (and your sanity) from this very problem.

Moms, meet Zippity Doo's, a line of children's hair care products that help prevent head lice. Zippity Doo's products contain natural ingredients that are mild enough for daily use and provide health benefits to the hair and scalp while helping to prevent lice infestation. They are also paraben-free!

From shampoo and conditioner to detangler and styling gel, as well as a shield spray for all surfaces, Zippity Doo's has created an entire hair care regimen that will leave your child's hair clean, healthy and shiny.

On my youngest, I'm using the detangler daily! Luckily we have not been affected by lice or any outbreaks, but my 4 year old is in preschool daily and you never know. My daughter's hair is very long and the detangler works really well and does leave her hair smooth and shiny afterwards! The scent is slightly medicinal which she seems to complain about, but for the price of protection, I'll take it. I don't think it's that bad.

I make sure my son uses the shampoo before baseball games since the boys share batting helmets and well, can share anything else related to the head area right?! My oldest, age 11, uses the shampoo and conditioner for her long hair as well.

I love the idea of these protective hair products and highly recommend them! Check out their website, and find a store near you! http://www.zippitydoos.com/stores.html
From - The Mom Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment