Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zippity Doo's - product review

Zippity Doo's sent me full size bottles of their shampoo, conditioner, styling gel and sheild spray. (They also carry a detangler). These are used to protect your children and yourself from the dreaded lice infestation while keeping your hair and scalp healthy. These are used to prevent the occurence of lice before it starts.

Now think back to when you were a kid in school. Remember when they had public health come in to check all the kids for lice? I'm sure we've all experienced it. Having to go home with that horrible note saying someone at the school was found to have lice and all the kids need to have the treatment done and then have our hair combed with that horrible steel comb as a precaution. Then everything from your clothes to your bed sheets need to be washed uin really hot water to kill off any lice that may or may not be in your home. Seems like a lot of work doesn't it. I really hated the time I experienced it, I can only imagine what my mom must have felt. I know I don't want to have to experience this with my child. Now that I have her signed up for activities where she is encountering other children and a niece that is in school, I worry a little more about the things that she could possibly "catch". My head is itchy just thinking about :S

Here is how to use (straight from their site)
Use Zippity Doo's™ :
Bath Time: Zippity Doo's™Shampoo and Zippity Doo's™ Conditioner as first line of defense against lice and other insects.

Every Morning: Zippity Doo's™ Leave-In Detangler or Zippity Doo's™ Styling Gel for an added and fresh layer of lice prevention before the kids head off to school or camp.

Daily/As Needed: Apply Zippity Doo's™ Shield Spray on all surfaces, including: hats, helmets, backpacks, pillows, bedding, toys, combs, clips, berets and other items and hair accessories that may harbor lice, nits and other insects.

I like that the products are all pediatrician approved. They are mild enough for every day use and they smell great!

Check out Zippity Doo's today to find locations that you can purchase these amazing products.
From - MOMMY TIME OUT BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment