Friday, November 5, 2010

If you're the parent of a school-aged child, chances are pretty good that you or someone you know has had to deal with the hassles of head lice

With two daughters in school, I've personally had to deal with head lice drama a few times and it is not something I care to ever repeat.

Now I will be the first to admit that I'm pretty tough when it comes to most mom tasks; changing dirty diapers, cleaning up cuts, fishing things out of the toilet—all easy peasy…cleaning head lice from my child's head—not so much. And don't even get me started on the chemicals used in most head lice treatments,the price of head lice treatments and their high failure rate. I've personally spent a small fortune on every shampoo, comb, and spray to prevent head lice that I've come across and given the fact that I've had to deal with lice more than once I'm pretty sure that those "preventative tools" have not always done their jobs as well as I feel they should have. So when I was asked by MomSelect to participate in a review for a line of children's hair care products to prevent head lice, I was very excited about it.

Zippity Doo's is a line of hair care products for children designed to prevent head lice. Zippity Doo's products are paraban free and contain natural ingredients that make using the products every day effective in preventing head lice and good for the health or your child's hair and scalp. Zippity Doo's line of products include shampoo, conditioner, leave-in detangler spray, styling gel, and shield spray. All of the products in the Zippity Doo's line leave your child's hair and scalp clean, healthy, and shiny, protects against infestation, and contain no chemicals or harsh odors. I don't know about you, but knowing that there are preventative products out there that don't contain harsh chemicals gives me great peace of mind.

My girls have been using the Zippity Doo's products for a couple of weeks now and we love the products. Their hair looks healthier than it has in months and knowing that my girl's have added protection again head lice is a great feeling. Our favorite products in the line are without a doubt the Leave-In Detangler; it works wonders on both of my daughter's hair and the shield spray; you can spray it on just about anything…from hair to backpacks and pillows. Zippity Doo's products are available at CVS.com, EZMedShop.com, Akins Natural Foods Market, and Value Drugs.

Of course you don't have to wait to buy it in the store because one Misadventures in Baby Raising reader is going to win the entire line of Zippity Doo's products!
From - Misadventures in Baby Raising

No comments:

Post a Comment