Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zippity Doo's - product review

Growing up with 5 siblings we had our fair share of run in with the dreaded four letter word……LICE! Eww!!!
I worry about when my children get to be school age and I have to deal with the chance of Lice. So I was ecstatic when Zippity Doo invited me to try their line of children's hair care products that also prevents lice I was very interested!

Zippity Doo’s™ children’s hair care products are mild enough for daily use, provide health benefits to the hair and scalp while helping prevent lice infestation.

Zippity Doo sent me their entire line of hair products which included:

Zippity Doo's Shampoo for children
Zippity Doo's Conditioner for children
Zippity Doo's Leave-in-Detangler for children (love this!)
Zippity Doo's Styling Gel for children
Zippity Doo's Shield Spray for children




Although my children don't go to school yet, it is still a great product to have on hand! Not only do these products come in fun colors and packaging, but they also smell good. They don't smell medicated at all! The shampoo and conditioner is great to use during his normal bath routine and the fact that it also prevents lice is a major added bonus!!! I also love the detangler! A must have in our home. I also shared this product with my sister who has two school aged sons and they gave the product 2 thumbs up!!

Here is the list of stores that carry Zippity Doo products. Crossing fingers that prevention is the key!


From - THE RUSSELL'S BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment