Friday, November 5, 2010

When the Zippity Doo's Hair Products arrived, the first thing I notice was the little spot that declared "Helps Prevent Head Lice."

 When the Zippity Doo's Hair Products arrived, the first thing I notice was the little spot that declared "Helps Prevent Head Lice." Now as mom who (knock on wood) hasn't yet had the "pleasure" of dealing with this childhood "fun" I normally wouldn't be too excited about this. But it just so happened that they arrived while we were dealing with my first ever experience with ringworm. I know, one really has nothing to do with the other except that they're contagious and child related. Oh and just talking about either makes me itch like crazy. But it just made me realize how easily we COULD be dealing with head lice at any point too.

We've been using the products for awhile now and I really like them! The boys like the smell, which I honestly can't pinpoint but I guess it's something different then the baby shampoo they've been using their whole lives so they are happy. All the products work great and to think it gives the added benefit of protection against the nightmare that would be LICE in our house...I've THRILLED!

Want to try the Zippity Doo's Hair Products in YOUR house? You can win your own set here.
From - Oh Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment